Internationally-acclaimed entrepreneur and Fortune 500 mentor,Janine Garner chats with Dave about her new book “It’s who you Know”
The rise of social media has made networking easier, but are our connections just quantity over quality? In an era where jobs are filled before they’re advertised and unthought-of collaborations appear out of nowhere, how do you ensure that you have the right people in your network?
According to entrepreneur and Fortune 500 mentor Janine Garner, it’s time to declutter and invest in those who actually add value to your professional and personal development. In her new book, It’s Who You Know (Wiley $27.95).
Garner shows why you only need twelve key people in your network who provide the strength, diversity and opportunities to help you achieve the success you crave. She explains who you need to know, how to get to know them and how to make value a two-way street. In the book readers learn how to:
- Master the art of real and influential strategic networking
- Identify who you need in your circle, and how to find them
- Nurture and maintain your professional relationships
- Use your network to help make your dreams of success come true
- Future-proof your career with a power network that evolves with you and is a non-stop source of opportunity and support.